4. you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together
你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have
nothing to say,go home!!
有事起奏,无事退朝
6. you me you me
彼此彼此
7. You Give Me Stop!!
你给我站住!
8. know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知…
9. WATCH SISTER
表妹
10. dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’’son can make hole!!
龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!
11. American Chinese not enough
美中不足
12. one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die
车祸现场描述
13. heart flower angry open
心花怒放
14. go past no mistake past
走过路过,不要错过
15. 小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry four?
小明:I am sorry five!
16. If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!
要钱没有,要命一条 作者: falanxi0 时间: 2007-2-25 22:13
看看小笑话,调节一下情绪。 作者: cjh73010 时间: 2007-2-26 07:42
楼主的帖子真的很有意思,支持! 作者: edwardgu 时间: 2007-2-26 16:44
哈哈,真有意思啊,天天这样看看笑话多爽啊 作者: 唯楚有才 时间: 2007-3-1 00:36 标题: “洋津浜”英语和 Chinese English
有意思,令我不禁想起抗战时期在重庆的一个真实故事。一位影院的服务员,见到已经没有座位了,就对入场的一个美国大兵说:
see no see if you see stand see if you no see go away (大家都能译得出来的)我又想到上个世纪初,在上海流行的“洋津浜”英语,也有类似之处。 有人称之为:Chinese English.据专家们说:这种词义准确,又无词法句法限制的,按中文语序连起来的英语,倒是易于推广和普及的。信不信由你!